<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Fall Mitts

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Mitts



A few days ago, I saw a skein of Red Heart at the Wal Mart that I just had to have. It was a beautiful deep red, orange, green and it made me think of leaves, pumkins, cornstalks, sweaters...anything you would associate with Fall. That is the name of this colorway, "Fall."
I knew I had to crochet something with it, so I came up with these mitts. I call them "Fall Mitts," after this fab colorway. You can get them here. Enjoy!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy... just like pumkin cake !!! :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger punkychewster said...

i love the colors!! i can't wait to drive through the blue ridge parkway this fall!!!!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home