<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Ornamental

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ornamental


Since my husband's brain surgery 10 years ago, and his subsequent brain injury, many activities we enjoyed together have had to go along the wayside. But, gardening is the one thing that we have continued to be able to enjoy together. Planting things and watching them grow is extremely gratifying and calming for him, and thankfully, something that allows us to spend hours of pleasurable time together. Of all the plants in our yard, the ornamentals are Hal's favorite, and, I must admit, mine as well. Ornamental plants are those grown for their beautiful blooms. So, it was a natural choice for the name of my new sock pattern. The stitch pattern is lovely and is particularly stunning in tonal yarns like Knit Picks Stroll Tonal. It is now available for sale on Ravelry, and hopefully, soon, at Knit Picks in their IDP program.


1 Comments:

Blogger punkychewster said...

yay!!! your sock pattern is done! and it looks very pretty!!!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home