<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Loving My Life

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, September 09, 2011

Loving My Life

I finally have gotten what I have wanted for so long....a chance to design and write patterns. My first 'for sale' pattern, Ornamental, is now available for download at Knit Picks, in their Independent Designers Program. I am very happy about it, too!

I have been working to add all of my other patterns as pdf files to my Ravelry Store, so now Gingerbread Hat and Dublin may be downloaded as free pdf files from my store or by looking up the pattern in the search box at Ravelry. I made a much better chart for Gingerbread and included it in the pdf file.


As always, I am available for questions or concerns, so drop me a line at arwhisnant at gmail dot com or message me at Ravelry. I'll be sure to respond quickly.












2 Comments:

Blogger punkychewster said...

YAY! congrats!!! i love reading about how happy people feel when they're crafting/ creating!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Lifesastitch said...

Congratulations! Pursuing a dream is a good thing.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home