<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Swatches and Swirls

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, July 01, 2011

Swatches and Swirls

I am currently working on a design for a crocheted Aran piece and I really would like to have a portion of the item have a sort of crochet version of moss stitch. The swatch here depicts 'moss stitch' in crochet, but is not exactly what I was looking for. I want the raised, textured affect but was hoping for a more offset design. I need to do some more swatching, I think.





Last night, Emma got out my umbrella swift, and she and I spun a few hanks into balls. Here's my favorite. I must have had this in my stash for more than 2 years now!


It's Claudia Hand Paints Fingering Weight Merino Wool in Colorway 'Begonia.' I love it! It is truely Smooshy yarn! It needs to be a scarf, for sure. Must come up with something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home