<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Fiberlicious

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fiberlicious

My fiber is here! It comes from McMullin Fibers' Knit It Up Shop on Etsy.









And I am just tickled pink! It is so soft and so beautiful, that I started spinning as soon as I opened the package. The one to the far left is ' Antique Rose' SW Wool. The middle one is a Wool/Bamboo blend called 'Anthropologie 321' and the one on the right is called 'Spring Green' and is SW Merino/Cashmere. I started with the 'Antique Rose' fiber and it spins like butter....effortless! I will be making something for myself with this fiber. Stay tuned to see what I come up with. Comment with suggestions:) You know I love to hear from you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home