<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Must. Have. Cashmere.

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Must. Have. Cashmere.

Must have this yarn in this color! The yarn is HandMaiden 4-ply Cashmere. I need it for the Cat Bordhi Mobius thingy. I have decided *not* to knit the mobius with the Noro. 'Nony made wonderful sense, curse her, in her comments re: the cascading color effect I would like to see from the Silk Garden. So now, it's a toss-up between the scarf and the tam.
Anyhoo, I need to find this yarn. Should any of you know of a good online yarn source, I would love to have it. I am willing to pay a little more, and can you blame me? Just look at it....sigh. I am in danger of falling into a yarn trance.... Don't you think this would make a beautiful mobius? Did I mention it's HandMaiden 4-ply Cashmere and that the color is Moorland Heath Twilight? Now, what was the name of that wish-list website?

3 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

That is very, very lovely. And I hate to ask a spoilsport question, but won't this have the same issue as the Noro? Or are the color repeats longer, and is that the saving grace?

10:30 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

That is gorgeous!!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

This is the yarn used (but different colorway) on the Knitty Gritty show with Cat Bordhi where she taught the mobius cast on and how to knit the cowl. I am assuming it will work.

Ang

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home