<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Back on the Chain Gang

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Back on the Chain Gang

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to let you all know why I have been neglecting my blog of late. I have a new job and have been training the last two weeks. The hours have run kind of late, so I haven't had time to brush my teeth, much lest post to my blog or read email. I have been knitting some, though. This job involves driving across half the state and fortunately for me, I was a passenger rather than a driver. I met a very nice trainer from Cincinnati named Cindy. When we discovered in conversation that we are both knitters, we became fast friends (the magic of knitting). We shared our current projects (Of course she brought one with her!), we toured 'Shuttles, Needles, and Hooks,' our charming LYS, and I taught her to knit socks. Cindy is a sweetheart and I hope we will keep in touch. She doesn't do computers well...that's why I say that.

Meanwhile, I have missed all of you and shall, hopefully, be able to write more often now. I am hoping to buy a new digital camera with my first paycheck and also figure out how to put pics from our beach trip onto my computer, (they are on my DS camera) so that I can finally post them here. I know, I know...talk is cheap.

Nonetheless, I am broke until that paycheck arrives, so I hope you will all visit here again over the next few days. I plan to have new pics of Baby Bolero for you. Have a wonderful weekend!

~Ang

3 Comments:

Blogger Anonyknits said...

Welcome back! Your Emma is a real cutie.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angelarae,
Thanks for the comment over my way:)
Good luck with your new job! Sounds like you might be able to find a lot of good yarn shops!
Dianne

11:57 AM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Good luck with the new job! I'm in the middle of my first sock, nearly to the heel -- wish you were here to teach me to knit the heel!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home