<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Warsh Rag I-Cord Edge

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Warsh Rag I-Cord Edge

Dear Ann,

This is for you. I found this at the Mason-Dixon Knit Along site. It is an I-cord Edge for the Warsh Rag. (I know how much you love I-cord edging) This little tutorial gives credit where credit is due.
I admit, I have never tried this technique because it seemed a little daunting to me. But a small project like this seems a good thing to cut my teeth on. Enjoy, Ann!

Ang

3 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Hey, thanks! I'll have to give that a try. Yes, indeed, I love i-cord edging. I have yet to do the Warsh rag, but I know it's only a matter of time.

What a nice surprise to open your blog and see this!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! cicero new york youth soccer

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home