<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Promised Beach Pictures

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Promised Beach Pictures




Knitting bag ready for a week at the beach.
Knitting Rules is in there, just covered by yarn. I'm sure
Stephanie would approve.






One of the projects I worked on while 'on vacation.' No one
said 'Put down that knitting!' once.









My dear, sweet Nanny, who taught me to knit and crochet. I just happened to get a picture with all three redheads in the shot. That's my son, Ian at the door(skateboard dude) and Emma on the stool.


Oh...did you want to see actual pictures of the beach? 'Kay, how's this....





Looking down Topsail Beach from our cottage.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Great pics!!!
Glad you got a chance to do some knitting and relaxing.

3:49 PM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

That sounds so relaxing -- sigh.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I love the picture of your Nanny! Enjoy the beach.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home