<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Set and Match Point

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Set and Match Point


Here is the Baby Bolero pic I promised. I knit this in Reynolds 'Mandalay,' 100% Silk. The pattern is from
'One Skein,' by Lee Radford and the hat pattern is
the Eyelet Hat I acquired from 'Stitches From the Heart.' I think they make a nice pair. It is for my friendly pharmacist at Kerr Drug. She has a new little girl named 'Emma.' She has taken such good care of our family that I wanted to knit something for her newborn. Congrats, Marci!

See! I really do knit!

Ang Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Very, very cute, and how nice of you to make something for your pharmacist's baby.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Very pretty. How sweet of you to take care of your pharmacist like that. I bet you'll be getting your medicine ahead of everyone else from now on!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know that I just e-mailed you a copy of the ring code from the RingSurf admin. site. You’re listed as a member of the Fiber Arts Bloggers webring, but your blog is in the queue at the moment as you haven’t the ring code up on your blog. If you want to e-mail me when you have the ring code back up and whatnot, I’ll check it out and get you back into the ring as quickly as I can. Let me know if you need any help! :)

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home