<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Emma Say's Hi

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Emma Say's Hi


Admittedly, not the best picture of me, but a wonderful pic of my baby girl. Here we sit at the beach cottage one morning. Emma always has a blast!
She has a few updates for her bathroom blog. She loved the bathroom we visited at Sam's Club on South Saunder's St. in Raleigh. They had the toilets that flush automatically, 4 stalls, one of which was big enough to hold an extra chair for sitting/nursing, etc... It smelled nice and Emma said the sinks weren't 'too tall.' Just an FYI in case you are ever in Raleigh;->

Also, Sam, my oldest boy (19), left for L.A. yesterday. He will be there for at least 6 months and I wouldn't be surprised if it weren't longer than that before we see him again. Sigh...I miss him already. I declare! They grow up way too fast, don't they?
Have a great day!
Ang

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Good luck to Sam, and you have such a cutie! :)

9:40 AM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Maybe you'll just have to visit the Golden State to see him. And Emma -- has she been to Disneyland?

They do grow up way too fast -- my nearly 12-yo is going to music camp on Sunday, she's already been to one 2-week sleep-away camp this summer. And is she homesick? Not a bit. Just the way I wasn't.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home