<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Jing, jing, jing-a-ling...

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Jing, jing, jing-a-ling...


I hear those Christmas bells in the not-too-far-off distance and know I need to have my eye out for some quick knitted gift projects. I came across these, and want to share them with you because I think that they are just lovely! Don't you agree? You can use double points to knit them, as they are knit as on straight, not in round, but this is done to make the knitting more manageable. I am thinking they would be nice on in Misti Alpaca's 'Baby Alpaca'. The beads are easy enough to get and pretty inexpensive too, not to mention, just being plain fun to knit!
Now don't think that I do not realize the irony (or stupidity) of this post following my 'eat crow' post of yesterday regarding the number of projects already on my to-do list. I am working to reduce said list as we speak, both by knitting like mad and other, shall we say, strategies with certain of those on my list. Hey, I am but one person with absolutely no self control whatsoever....so sue me:) Honestly, I simply, err...forgot to list certain projects...you understand!

I expect sharing of any other nice, small, projects for Christmas knitting!

Ang

2 Comments:

Blogger sgeddes said...

I like the perdita as a quick gift idea. My list isn't too long this year, but the few things I'm going to try and make will be larger. I have already done a shawl for my MIL. I'm going to try and get a couple more finished too.

I'm thinking of making some quick felted bowls that I can fill with homemade candy.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh my. I really can't think about Christmas. :)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home