<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Eating Crow

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Eating Crow


Dear Ann,

I fear I may owe you an apology. I realize I have been teasing you somewhat for your rather large christmas list of knitted objects. (12 was it?) Anyhoo, I was trying to make a list of my promised projects for various members of my family and realized my list is a teensy bit larger than yours....
I promised a Log Cabin Rug for mom's new retreat, an afghan, warsh rags(I dunno, 6?), socks(x2); then there are the u.f.o.'s for myself: the red shawl and Noro Tam...then the socks I need to finish for DH(only half of 2nd one to finish pair), a small scarf for my friend, Christian's, baby (just realized, I also promised a sweater). I promised my Bro a log cabin blanket. Also, I have been commissioned to make a lacey table cover, and y'all know I have yarn to make that mobius. Of course, this leaves no room for me to knit anything I see that I may want to make room for...as my Nanny would say, "You've got no wiggle room." Not to mention, there's christmas knitting. I realize some of the above P.O.'s (promised objects) could be given as Christmas gifts, providing they are passable to give as gifts. (You know what a detail freak I am...not!)
So, I hope you will forgive my moment of slight smugness, and will someone please pass the Ketchup?

Ang

2 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Too, too funny! The largest thing I am contemplating making for Xmas is a moebius, which as you know I have done before. They go pretty quickly.

Then again, DD and I are still working on a log cabin baby blanket for a December baby. But we're pretty far along.

But I am hoping tonight to whip up a sewn cell phone belt carrier something like this or the one that she links to, before DD comes home Friday from my in-laws'. I see a cool project, I want to MAKE that cool project! Someone stop me! And pass that ketchup when you're done with it, OK?

3:40 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Please insert the code for the Monthly Dishcloth KAL so I can move you out of the queue please.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home