<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Victoria Mitts

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Victoria Mitts


Here's my latest crochet design, Victoria Mitts. I love these for two reasons: they look fabulous and feminine in any yarn and they are super quick to knit. My testers finished these, on average, in under two hours. That makes them great gifts and I am all about gifts that can be made quickly.

The pattern is a Ravelry Download and I'll be placing a button here on my blog so you can buy it, if you like, or use this link. Also, I want to give props to my fab testers. They are Ravelry Divas Pugstitches, Barbina, Beckster68, and 2skeins2go. I can't say enough about how wonderful they all are and if you are in need of a tester, these gals are the ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home