<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Knitter's Rosary

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Knitter's Rosary


Here is a picture of the knitting rosary I made for myself this afternoon. The large beads represent 10's and the small beads represent ones. The number '13' is shown here. I'll be using this to count rows in my knitting. The clip at one end allows me to attach it to my knitting bag, belt loop, etc....

5 Comments:

Blogger sgeddes said...

Very cool indeed!

7:46 PM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Great idea -- very clever. More fun than a plastic row counter (and therefore I'll bet you're more likely to remember to slip a bead).

10:55 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

great idea!!! Very cute.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea, so lovely!

3:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Like what you did! Wondering what keeps the beads from sliding back together if it is moved?

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home