<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Spinning....

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Spinning....

Just received some lovely fibers I want to share with you spinners out there. So scrumptious! 
The first is a rose color blend by Ashland Bay from Slim Chicken. It is 70% merino (21.5 microns) and 30% tussah silk. I'm spinning it on my drop spindle. This spins like butter, but is really more grey than rose...

Next, I have some beautiful, oh-so-soft oatmeal BFL from Paradise Fibers...


This is a full 8 ounces, which I hope will be enough to spin and knit a vest for my husband.  I'll be spinning this on my wheel, two ply, or possibly 3 ply. I need to do some reading to decide which would be best.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home