<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Merry Gift - A - Long

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Merry Gift - A - Long

Well, my friends, gift making has begun in earnest.  I have spent the last couple of months working on shawl patterns and now find myself mixing in the annual Christmas/Birthday gift making with my design business.  Works out nicely when the designs can be gifted.....

knitting pattern Blue Ridge Shawl Ravelry

Blue Ridge Shawlette


Becky loved it and I think it came out well! It is a one skein project using Malabrigo Worsted or you can use Manos Del Uruguay Maxima.  Either way, the result is lovely....and warm!  The pattern should be available by the end of next week here, and on Ravelry. I'll keep you posted!

Next, I am working on a Crochet Hat for Emma's best friend, Esther.   I'll be using these lovely African Flower hexagons. You can find the pattern for these, here.

crochet pattern african flower hexigon granny

Not joining as I go...I'd much rather seam these into the shape I want for the hat...something fitted, I think!

I'm also working on a couple pairs of socks for Mom and Hubby, both DK, so no biggie. Should get them done with no problem.  And a two-needle hat is in the works for Dad and David, which may end up being a free pattern, if everything works out!

For now, I'll get back to my stitchin' !



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home