<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: New Ravelry Group

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, November 25, 2013

New Ravelry Group

Hi All!

I just wanted to let you all know about a new Ravelry Group, The Gingerbread House.  It is a group for anyone working on any one of my designs.

This month, we are featuring a Gingerbread Hat knit a-long and will be starting a Dry Falls knit a-long beginning December 1.  If you are interested in either one of these, please visit my Rav group here.

Knitting Pattern Dry Falls Shawl

This is the worsted version of my Dry Falls pattern...so much larger, more of a shawl than a shawlette.  





Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home