<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Fast Friday Crochet Fix

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Fast Friday Crochet Fix

For me, the idea of a Fast Friday Crochet Fix means a fairly simple, quick project I can make, just for fun! For this, I wouldn't want anything that would have me glued to complicated instructions for hours...so I made a few of these for my daughter, Emma. I am including the patterns. *You will need an I-9 hook and a few yards of worsted yarn.*







Grey Scrunchie

Attach yarn to hair band with a slip stitch. Ch 1.
~30 sc around hair band. Join with slip stitch to beginning ch1.
~Ch4, (Dc, ch1) in each sc around. join with a slip stitch to beginning ch4.
~Sc in first ch1 space, ch3, sc in same space. *Sc in next ch1 space, ch3, sc in same ch1 space; Rep. From *, around. Slip stitch to beginning sc. Fasten off. Weave-in ends.

Cream Scrunchie

Attach yarn to hair band with a slip stitch. Ch 1.
~25 sc around hair band. Join with a slip stitch to beginning ch1.
~*Ch3, sc in next sc, rep. From *, around. Join with a slip stitch to beginning slip stitch.
~ Slip stitch into next ch3 space. *Ch3, sc in next ch3 space; rep. From *, around. Join with a slip stitch to beginning slip stitch. Fasten off. Weave-in ends.

Green Scrunchie

Attach yarn to hair band with a slip stitch. Ch 1.
~ 30 sc around hair band. Join with a slip stitch to beginning ch 1, ch2
~ Hdc in same sc, ch1. *Hdc in next sc, Ch 1; rep. From *, around. Join with a slip stitch to beginning hdc.
~ *Slip stitch into next ch1 space, ch3, slip stitch into same ch1 space; around. Join with a slip stitch to beginning hdc. Fasten off, weave-in ends.


Enjoy!







Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home