<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: First Day, Best Day

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day, Best Day

So, yesterday was the first day of High School for William.  He is going to my old high school, Cary High School, this year.  He isn't very excited, as none of his friends are going there.  But, it is across the street from the mall, so that's something, and since I got to choose this year, I chose CHS because it's a much better school.  He seemed happy when he returned home, so I won't worry too much. Yeah, right.
I also received these yesterday:













These are the contracts from DRG Publishing for the pattern I wrote and made for their magazine, Crochet World.  This means that they accepted my work and are willing to pay me for the final product.  What a relief! I did not realize how much their acceptance has been holding me back.  I don't think I have worked on anything serious since I sent off my finished object in the mail back on August 1st.  Why? If I knew the answer to that, I could write a self help book and make lots of money, because I have a feeling I am not the only one who has trouble accepting their own work as valid and valuable.  But that's another post.  For now, lets just say, "Yipee!" 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home