<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Chunky Puff!

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Chunky Puff!

 It has been a long Summer and Fall. I have been working in earnest for the last month on several patterns and wanted to share the self-published item with you briefly. It's called 'Chunky Puff.'

It is crocheted in Bernat Chunky Big Ball in the aran colorway with a size K hook. It comes in sizes S(M,L) and works up very quickly, for the experienced crocheter.  Emma loves it, and she gets lot's of complements, too!
You can find the pattern here, on my Pattern's page or at Ravelry.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home