<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Left Foot, Right Foot

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Left Foot, Right Foot

Here's a pair of cute slippers I made for my friend Becky, for her birthday.
I had a blast making them, too! This is a simple pattern. I was able to make the pair in a day and the best part is that the construction allows for a deep heel. I added a loop at the heel to make them easy to slip on.















You can find the pattern for the slippers, themselves, here, and the pattern for the flowers, here. The only change I made to the slipper pattern is that I single crocheted around the slipper opening in brown, before I went around in the pink.  This made the trim much neater. I love brown and pink!
I hope Becky likes these and that they fit.

The daylight hours are already starting to wane and I believe summer is coming to an end.  Because we've had excellent rains during those months, I have high hopes for beautiful color this Fall.  But I'll miss the summer fun:0)






Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable slippers (yes, I love pink and brown together too) .. and awfully adorable girls too!

9:46 AM  
Blogger punkychewster said...

very pretty! they make great gifts for the cooler weather too!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home