<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: The Big Mag Project Reveal

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Thursday, December 06, 2012

The Big Mag Project Reveal

Here is the part of The Big Mag Project I've been keeping from you.....Ta-da!

My Reader's Shawl at Crochet World Magazine, February 2013 Issue!


I am pleased as punch (and that's putting it mildly) that my shawl made the cover! I didn't know!
But, what a wonderful surprise it is! I really enjoyed designing and making this shawl. The mitred squares are soooo addictive! But, with the portability of the squares, you can bring a ball of the Lion Brand 'Amazing' yarn and your hook along to Doctor appointments or soccer games, and you're set. I hope you'll pick up your copy of Crochet World and give it a try!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger punkychewster said...

woo-hoo! congrats Angela!!! that's a big thing and you should be so proud of yourself!! i love the colors!

4:45 PM  
Blogger hakucho said...

Congratulations!! Will have to check it out...but from what I can see from here it is totally awesome :)

happy holidays :)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Thanks! Think I'll postpone my happy dance until I make the next deadline!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Thanks! Think I'll postpone my happy dance until I make the next deadline!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful congrats.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home