<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Hangin' With The Homies

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Hangin' With The Homies


Worked with my son all night on his own individual (no pun intended) Declaration of Independence. It was fun and a good exercise because it makes you think about what our founding fathers considered when they crafted their declaration and what it means to be free and, also, where those freedoms come from. Anyway, I also started a Christmas gift, The Chunky Slouch Hat, found here. I am using the equivelent of Sheepsdown, which I am tempted to use, instead, on the Hurry Up Last Minute Sweater. But I am resolved to continue in pursuit of small gift projects, so the sweater will have to come later, maybe in January. I'll leave you with a pic from our trip to the NC Mountains, Linville Falls...wish I were there now:0)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home