<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: One Of Those Days...

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, April 01, 2011

One Of Those Days...

And it has been that! One, in fact, in which I was so busy all day, but at the end of it, felt as though I really hadn't accomplished much. I could not seem to settle down to any real work that I wanted to. Crochet and knitting work, that is. I have several projects I am working on: ~The Sock Pattern: it is called that because you would think these were the only socks I've ever knit or, sort-of, made-up-as-I-go. They are *not* the first, but seem to be most difficult because I am writing them down this time. ~Nifty Little Lunch Bag pattern (crochet) Too cute...and simple, really. ~A Blanket strip for a church project. (66" x 12") and it can't be crocheted, knit only. Found a stitch pattern I like for it. Just need to cast on and start knitting. ~ Various and sundry items for my Etsy shop (crochet) ~Doris Chan Skirt for Emma. She's only been asking for it forever... (This is the most fun of all...great pattern from Doris.) So that's five items, right? Not really bad, and I don't think all of these are the result of start-itis, either. Actually, when I think about it, too many yarn-y projects really isn't a bad problem to have...nope...not bad at all:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home