<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Le Sac

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Le Sac



I am very happy with this! This stitched up very quickly and is functional, to boot. Here's what I used:

~Sugar and Cream 100 percent cotton yarn: Ecru and Barnyard Twist

~Boye size H-8 aluminum hook

As far as the wedge shaping goes, turns out I could pretty much get the shape I was going for in this bag by starting with an oval base. I also like the way the simple details at the bottom and top of this tote balance it out. As far as the pattern goes, I'll share that over the weekend. Too much work to do, both stitching and with my 'day job.' Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Hi Angela! So happy to see you at Tangled Happy. You have so many pretty things posted here. Your knitting is gorgeous. I have not tried knitting yet but think I will give it a go eventually. Your lunch bag looks perfect!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Barbie said...

Im a follower from Twitter! I love your blog. And everything you have in here! Great Stuff! You are very talented!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Barbie said...

Thank you for following my blog!

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home