<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Sweet Lorraine

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Sweet Lorraine


I am hooking a scarf this morning, and having a blast! The pattern is Doris Chan's Sweet Lorraine Lace Scarf, a small version of her Sweet Lorraine Lace Throw. This is such a versatile pattern, because it can be crocheted in any weight yarn and the pattern itself is easy to memorize. At first glance, I thought, pineapple. But, it is actually a strawberry pattern. Lovely, and the lace versions I've seen at Ravelry, are very pretty as well. The yarn is Loops and Threads Snuggly Wuggly Baby Sport, left over from the Pinwheels blanket. It's going quickly, too! That makes it a perfect project for me...easy to memorize and quick:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home