<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Design 101: Blackberry Snuggie

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Design 101: Blackberry Snuggie

I call it that because it really is more of a snuggie than it is a cozy. To me, a cosy should be snug fitting, which is what I intended, but that wasn't what I got. Here's a picture of how the project started. An excellent idea...how often have you seen a thread cellphone cozy?




Then, I thought it might be clever to have shallow sides to the piece...so I made sides for the top piece, like so....



Then one for the bottom....












And this is how it came out. Not bad, but it is loose, as I said. I will type up the pattern and post as free. Though I am going to modify so that it fits more like a cozy than a snuggie:)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home