<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, January 14, 2011


What a great week it has been! I managed to accomplish some of my goals, no small feat for me. I also did a whole bunch of stitchin.' Do you think there is a correlation there? I think maybe!

Anyhoo, I made several kitchen items for my Etsy store, completed a lovely hat for Emma, and managed to do a little merchandising despite our icy weather, here. I can't show you the hat yet, though I promise to, as soon as I can. Christmas was good. I made several Tams as gifts and received a drop spindle I have been using to spin some wonderfully light wool roving. I have only been able to spin very thick singles in the past, but with the new Turkish spindle from Knit Picks, I am spinning from lace to light fingering. I really enjoy it! If all goes as planned, I should be able to remove the shaft and arms of the spindle to be left with a small yarn cake. Not sure how I will set the twist...I have heard of 2 different methods. But I'll take that up when I come to it. 'Til then, spin, spin, spin.....:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home