<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Happy Halloween!

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Baby Berry Hat
by Michele Sabatier

Yarn: Sugar and Cream Solids
Needles: Boye Size 6 16" circular
KnitPicks Options Size 8" 16" circ
Clover Bamboo Double Points, Size 8.
Size: One size - infant
For: My friend, Heather's baby, little Josiah.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie Barbie said...

I like this very much!!!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home