<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: The Perfect Fingerless Mitt Pattern

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Perfect Fingerless Mitt Pattern

  1. I officially love this pattern. I have been looking for a simple fingerless mitt pattern for some time now and I finally found one here. Thanks, Lisa:) They are called Fast & Easy Fingerless Mitts.
The pattern is written for them to be knit flat, which I did. But, I think they could easily be adapted to knit in the round.

Fast & Easy Fingerless Mitts
by Lisa Beamer
Yarn: Knit Picks Wool Of The Andes, 'Pampas Heather'
Needles: Size 7 Aluminum straights
Size made: Followed pattern and they game out a little small with my gauge
(5 sts./inch) It wouldn't hurt to go up one size needle to make a bigger mitt, but the pattern is adaptable enough that you could add a few sts. to increase the size as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Berenice... said...

Is beautiful!
From Brasil.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home