<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: One Tam And Another Pair Of Mitts

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

One Tam And Another Pair Of Mitts

Finished this and started the Red one. (actually, it's more of a burgandy) Must give them both at the same time. Didn't this turn out great?! Here are the specs:
Pattern: Lace Tam and Scarf (Rav Link)
Yarn: Knit Picks 'Swish DK' Delft Heather
Needles: Size 4 16" (Options Nickel Plate Fixed)
Size 2 24" circular(Options Harmony Wood Fixed Circular)
Set of size 4 Options Nickel Plate Double Point needles.
Size: Followed pattern, only one size, but did knit one extra repeat for the ribbing. Knit mine with the 1 1/2 " Icord tab.

I think Kate will love this:)






These are more of the Fast and Easy Mitt pattern from Lisa Beamer. They are for Emma. They fit her almost perfectly. A little big actually, but not too big. She loves them.
Pattern: Fast and Easy Fingerless Mitts
Yarn: Paton's Classic Merino - purple
Needles: Boye Size 7 Straight needles
Size: One size in pattern. These came out bigger with the Paton's than they did with the Peruvian Highland Wool (KnitPicks). I knit them exactly the same-following the pattern exactly. Now for a pair for my sister for her Birthday!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of your projects came out beautifully! (I think I have that tam queued at Rav, if I'm not mistaken. Great minds...)

Don't you love it when the knitty recipient loves your work??

11:18 AM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

I love that tam, I know I have it queued. Very nice knitting!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I think warm-hearted post. Expressly the title attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

angelaraeknits.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Don't know what the college assignment was, but, you're welcome!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home