<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Model

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Model

My model is Diva Emma, modeling the lovely blue fur scarf made for my Aunt Faye and gray watch cap made for Uncle Jim.
The scarf was knit on size 19 straight needles with three yarns combined: Lion Brand Moonlight Mohair, Paton's Soft Boucle, and Lion Brand Fun Fur, each in navy/blue tones.
The watch cap is knit in Plymouth Encore on Denise size 13 circulars.

Isn't she lovely, folks:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

How cute! The scarf and hat look great.

3:13 PM  
Blogger hakucho said...

I love her posed hand on the hip :) It's nice you have such a lovely model for your knitted items, which are very nice by the way. I'm sure the recipients were thrilled with their gifts!

happy knitting :)

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh - how very, very cute little Emma is! And my gosh, she's already posing like an experienced model! I so love her pose! And hey, the cap and particularly the scarf look absolutely great!

12:47 AM  
Blogger monica said...

she is a cutie, and your knitting is nice too

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home