<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Custom Search Engine

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Custom Search Engine

Hi Everyone:)

I have added a Google custom search engine geared toward knitting and spinning and referencing my favorite resources on the web for patterns, yarn information, tutorials, knit alongs, and oh, just everything knitting related! Try it out!

You can get yours here. Also, if you would like to contribute to mine, email me.

Have Fun:)

Ang

3 Comments:

Blogger sgeddes said...

The custom search engine looks pretty neat! How do you contribut to it?

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea!
Have a very happy, safe and peaceful New Year - I'm so glad to have "met" you in this past year and reading your amazing entries - I'm looking forward to many, many more of them!
Have a great one, my friend!

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home