<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Gift Pics

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Gift Pics


Here are pictures of the 'One Skein' bags I made for my cousins. This is Nancy's bag in Lamb's Pride Bulky,wool and mohair, color: victorian pink.





This one is also Lamb's Pride Bulky, but the color is 'Aubergine' and was a lovely shade of a deep purple.
This is Susan's Bag. Her's came out slightly wider than Nancy's. They both liked them. I think the marqesite buttons were a nice touch. They were a little expensive, but well worth it.



This is a picture of Susan with her dog, Mozart (Mo for short).
He wore the elf hat, below, briefly, so I could snap a quick pic. I don't think he really likes wearing it, though.




Here is Sam, Ian, and Aunt Faye. Mo sat with Sam for a while. He had a good time visiting with everyone. What a sweet doggy!
Sam and Ian look like twins in their gifted matching coats. (they'll appreciate my putting that in print;->)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh great! Thanks for sharing these pics - it sure seems you had such a wonderful and fun time! I really love the bags, and my gosh, how cute is Mo?! What a sweetheart, especially wearing that elf hat!

5:02 AM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

The bags came out great! And the buttons certainly add a special touch! Mo sure looks cute in the elf hat!

I'm glad to hear Nanny is feeling better.

1:24 PM  
Blogger hakucho said...

Very glad to hear your Nanny is feeling better. :)
Mo is so cute!
Love your felted bags. The buttons are very nice! I'm sure they will be well loved (and used).

happy knitting in 2007 :)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Will you share the source for those gorgeous buttons? They really dress up the felted clutches! Thanks!

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the One Skein bags, especially the aubergine one. They make a perfect present. And Mo, well, he's darling!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home