<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Found on the Web

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Found on the Web


Here are some of the knitting related stories I found. Check them out.

Jail Inmates Knit for the Needy Great Story

Socks for Soldiers Just joined. Looking forward to starting a pair.

And, saving the best for last, there's this...

Knitting Obsession Comes From Our Kidneys: (Who knew...)

Feminine Kidney?

"... a Croation lumberjack who received a life-saving kidney transplant is suing the hospital that performed the operation, claiming the new kidney, donated by a 50-year-old woman, has left him with a passion for housework and knitting. The 56-year-old man who once enjoyed drinking with friends says he wouldn't have been caught dead doing the housework before his operation and blames the hospital for making him a local laughing stock. "

— FOX News' Aaron Bruns contributed to this report

2 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

LOL wonder if I can get one of those kidneys for my husband.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

I know! Think I'll give my DH a kidney before next christmas...maybe I'll get all my knitting projects done on time this year!

Ang

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home