<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: My blog is going to look like crap for a while....

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, January 01, 2007

My blog is going to look like crap for a while....


At least until I make all the necessary adjustments with the new Blogger. I can see some advantages to the changes that have been made, and, so far, I haven't run into anything that is too much of a pain. (other than trying to add a break between page elements) Anyhoo, thanks for your patience. I should have things back to normal in a day or so.

Ang

4 Comments:

Blogger sgeddes said...

I'll be interested in hearing what you think of the new blogger.
I've bene thinking aobut switching, but might wait until I have no choice!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far everything is fine! ;)

1:51 AM  
Blogger hakucho said...

Your blog looks fine. I'm waiting to switch my blog over too. I did start a new blog for my knitting gallery to try the new blogger out. So far what I have seen I like, but I'm a little afraid to move my main one over.
Did it switch over easily or did you have to tweek anything?

happy blogging and knitting :)

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely want to read more soon. By the way, rather good design you have at that site, but how about changing it from time to time?

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home