<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Alert!! Very Important Correction: Please Read!

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Alert!! Very Important Correction: Please Read!

It has been brought to my attention that something I wrote in this post is incorrect/inadvisable, and rightly so. Thanks to Not An Artist and Auntie Ann for pointing out that MS Word is *not* best to use for copying code. It is better to use WordPad or Notepad, simple text editors. Word can play tricks with the formatting of the code and lead to major frustration and pulling-out-ofhair.

Please forgive my ignorance. I did not think that there was very much difference between Word and WordPad. I always viewed WordPad as 'mini Word.'

Thanks for setting me straight. I hope this did not cause a problem for anyone.

Sincerely,

Ang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home