<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Nanny Update

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Nanny Update

I guess all your prayers worked...Nanny was eating her lunch at the kitchen table when I visited this afternoon... a relief to me as we were unable to revive her the day before. She gave us all a pretty good scare, to be sure.

Thanks to all of you, for your kind remarks and concern:)

Ang

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh, I'm so relieved to hear that! I've been thinking about Nanny quite a lot since I read your last entry, and perhaps some of the positive vibes reached her! All the very, very best to her!

5:03 AM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

I'm so glad to hear about Nanny! And I hope you all had and are having wonderful holidays.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home