<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Early Christmas Present

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Early Christmas Present


Lovely, lovely hand painted, superwash merino. I will have to find an extra-special sock pattern for this yarn. The picture really does not do it justice. This is from Three Waters Farm in Carrboro, N.C. The color is called Mediterranean and I also got another color called Forest Floor with beautiful browns and mossy greens. Of course, the rub is that I have too much Christmas knitting to get to it right now. Patience....must have patience!

Ang

2 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

That yarn is gorgeous. I keep telling myself, "must knit Chritstmas presents," I don't listen very well, even to myself. You must have great will power.

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This yarn looks *so* yummy, it must be heaven to work with! I'm very curious already to see what pattern you'll be choosing for it!
Happy Holidays, my friend!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home