<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: New Internet Service and Email

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

New Internet Service and Email

Don't know if all of you are aware, but for the last few months, I have had to find wireless hot spots in order to do my blogging...no internet service at home. (Now you know why my blogging has been, shall we say, scant.) The closest hot spot is at our park and one of my neighbors will invariably stop to chat if they see me down there. Needless to say, not much work gets done.
Recently, we started with ClearWire and I love it. It's very fast and at my house which makes things oh so lovely for me:) Anyhoo, my email addy has changed. You can click on the link in my profile, should you need to reach me. I am getting used to the idea that I can now blog more comfortably at home. Thank Goodness! I really missed you all!

Ang

1 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Hooray! I've missed our correspondence and seeing your posts.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home