<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: This Is The Look...

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This Is The Look...


In case some of you are not parents, or your child(s) is yet too young to mock you, here is what the "pul-eeese" look embodies...eyes rolled back, mouth rigid, breath expelling. Usually, this response occurs in wake of an "I told you so," a request for eating of vegetables or reminders of bedtime. Just so you know...in case you were wondering. (Geesh...it's a good thing they are cute when they're little!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture! I have a similar pose of my now 11 yr. old girl. But her pose is "whatever"! I have it framed and setting out. Now it is sooo cute! But her "whatever" pose now is not so cute! Do you think if I photographed it and framed it, then in 10 years it would be cute? WHATEVER! :-)

4:19 PM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Very cute! I am helping out a tiny bit with my daughter's school play, and when I told her I would be helping backstage, she said, "Mom, PLEASE don't embarass me". Hard to comply, since my very existence now embarasses her (she's 12).

11:02 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I get that look all of the time!! :)

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL ;) She's *so* cute!

5:27 AM  
Blogger hakucho said...

What a great picture! She's so adorable curls and all!! I love it.

I envy you at being able to get such great pictures. My boys (12 & 14) have figured it all out now. When I go to snap a really great picture they quickly move out of the picture. They know once I snap they have a split second to get out of the way...I therefore am left with many empty frames.
I hope to get (someday) a new digial camera with a very fast shutter speed, but I am not holding my breath for that one :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

That is absolutely hilariously funny!!! Mine girl isn't there yet but I know she will be one day. Thanks for your comments on my blog, I'll keep yours bookmearked and add you to my list. Just so you know, neighborknitter and ifitsfiber are live over here in this part of the state too!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home