<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: I've Been Tagged...

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I've Been Tagged...

Thanks alot, Hakucho...you realize I have Christmas knitting to finish;->

Actually, this could be fun and a nice way to meet new bloggers:)

The Rules are as follows:

" Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

Six Weird Things About Me:

1. I am a writer, but I don't call myself a writer. I just say that I write a knitting blog. I think it is because if I admit that I'm a writer, others will expect me to write something noteworthy.

2. I cannot sleep in the sheets in my everyday clothes. I must be wearing pajamas. I can sleep on top of the covers (that's what we call it in the South) in my clothes and a blanket to cover myself, but never between the sheets.

3. I have to shake the container of half and half every morning before I put it in my coffee...same with Carnation Cinnamon Vanilla Cream Creamer (my fav). I have no logical reason for this.

4. When I put the cream in my coffee, I pour some in and *always* put an extra splash, sometimes two. This drives my husband crazy. (Maybe that's why I do it)
I do this with green peas, too. I put some on my plate, and realize I need just a few more....

5. I will not drink cooked coffee, stuff that sits on the burner for more than 30 minutes. If it was made an hour ago, the coffee is old.

6. My favorite snack is Ritz Crackers with a little peanut butter and mini marshmallows on top of that. (sweet and salty) They must be constructed, toasted in the oven til the marshmallows turn slightly brown on top and eaten immediately. Yummy!

I'm tagging my buds Ann, Anonyknits, Shannon, Melissa, Dipsy, and All Tangled Up.

Have fun>:-)

Ang

3 Comments:

Blogger hakucho said...

Glad you didn't mind getting tagged :) It is fun to see how much we all are alike (not really weird). I too cannot go to bed with my street clothes on. I have to be in my night gown. :)
Well, hope you can finish all your knitting. I'm still stuggling but the end is in sight now.
Have a wonderful Christmas with your family.! Enjoy :)
as always happy knitting :)

7:02 AM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Um, thanks for tagging me, but do I really have to limit myself to 6 weird things, LOL? But really, I am incoherent right now, must wait until Tuesday to be coherent I think.

10:47 AM  
Blogger monica said...

Ok, what temp do you bake the peanut butter marshmallow crackers, it souonds pretty good.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home