<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Snail Hat

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Snail Hat

















Here is a pic of Elizabeth Zimmerman's 'Snail Hat,' that I knit-up in one evening with Plymouth Encore Chunky, Color #670. It is from "Knitting Without Tears." This was supposed to go in the Christmas gift pile, but Emma claimed it for herself. I was pleased with it and will be knitting a few more as gifts.
Hope all of you are having a nice Holiday weekend! I know I have been somewhat invisible lately (believe me, I miss blogging and all of you), but work has been hectic and family busy and I have had to take time for my diversions wherever I can find it. Please know I am always thinking about you and anxious to get back. Hopefully, activity will wain after the Holidays, and I'll get back to a more regular blogging schedule.

Hugs,
Ang

9 Comments:

Blogger hakucho said...

No wonder Emma claimed the hat for herself. It's the perfect color for her! Nice job on the hat. I love EZ's patterns.
Happy knitting :)

5:47 PM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

That is a lovely color and a lovely hat. Looks great on Emma! I just finished a moebius with bulky yarn, and after so many socks I was amazed at how quickly it knit up!

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog! I love it! I also love the hat and see why Emma claimed it. I live in Cary. Fun to know that there are other bloggers and knitters in the area!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Love the hat. Looks great on the model too.
I think the holidays are busy for all of us. My blogging has been sporadic at best lately.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute hat!

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh, that hat is lovely, and little Emma is *so* cute with it!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Avril Kuree

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home