<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: More Quick Knit Christmas Gifts

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More Quick Knit Christmas Gifts

Here are a few more gift ideas that will knit up in a flash:


Pocketbook Slippers : Coolest thing ever. These don't look like they could possibly be worn on the foot. Just goes to show....Thanks to Hakucho and Knitwits Heaven for the pattern.

Odessa : (non-beaded version) Many have knit this lovely hat. See Anonyknits version in worsted and no beads for a quicker knit.

From All Tangled Up: Have you tried 1 strand of ribbon yarn with 1 strand of brushed alpaca or mohair on 12mm needles? 2-3 hours and you have a warm and fashionable scarf. Easy-peasy but nice yarns works out expensive. My 3 balls of colinette mercury + 1 hank of brushed mohair worked out to over 25 pounds per scarf but the recipients love it... can it it cheaper with other yarns though

3:12 PM


Anyone may add pattern suggestions in the comments area of this post. I'll add them as I can.

Happy Knitting:)

Ang

3 Comments:

Blogger sgeddes said...

Cool slippers. My aunt has always made those!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

You are on fire! :)

5:45 PM  
Blogger Memeeflye said...

I love those pocketbook slippers!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home