<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: New Socks For Hubby

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, September 18, 2006

New Socks For Hubby


Here are the new socks I completed for Hal. He loves the colors. ( It's nice to knit for someone who appreciates it.) Remember the Noro Tam? Well, I finished that this weekend, too. The weather was nice, so Nanny and I sat out for a little while. Well, I put the finished tam on her head and now, I can't possibly keep it. It looks way too cute on her! Oh, well! I'll just have to knit another one!

Ang Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

They are so cute!!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, these socks are so ultra-cute, I totally love these cheerful colors! Great work! Any chance for us to see pics of the Noro Tam, perhaps with Nanny wearing it? *hint hint* ;)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Sure! I am planning on going by some time tomorrow to get a picture of her wearing the tam and also, to get my coffee creamer (Coffee Mate Cinnamon Vanilla Cream). Only a few stores carry it and its the best way to have coffee, so I need it!

Ang

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home