<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Ian's Gift

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ian's Gift

Here's a pic of Ian wearing the fingerless gloves I made
for him for his birthday. They were a big hit, so now I
have been commisioned to make a pair for Will and Hal...oh yeah, and my sister, Becky. I think that's it. They knit up pretty quickly, (I made Ian's in a couple of hours) so I don't think I'll have any problem knitting a pair each for those three. The yarn is Red Heart Supersaver; knit up very nicely.

Speaking of yarns, the yarn for DH's socks, posted below, is my favorite sock yarn, Lana Grosse Meilenweit. (100 gram ball) To me, the colors are the best! Sorry for the earlier omission.

Are you sure that's your homework, young man?! By the way, the dog in the closeup is my sweetie, Zoe. She's 100% mutt, but a great dog!Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Very handsome! What pattern is that?

Thanks for the sock-washing tips, too.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

They look great!!
Looks like he likes them too.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home