<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Saturday, April 22, 2006


Yoohoo!

This is Sam. He's my son. He's 18 and he's an actor. We found out yesterday that he got a part in a movie, an Indy that begins shooting next month in Charlotte. I'm so proud! His agent called him last night to give him the news and we haven't been able to peel him off of the ceiling yet. I'll let you know film name and
release date when I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home