<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Textile Fusion Hot Pads

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Textile Fusion Hot Pads

Found these here. I like the idea of marrying quilting and knitting. The design is from Suzann Thompson at her Textile Fusion website. She has some interesting work displayed here as well as a bio. Her workshops look interesting, too. I would think you could hand quilt using a design of your choice or colors of your choice in yarn and fab ric. I am seriously going to try one of these! ( Of course I'm going to finish the socks and sweater and rug first...I can't believe you think I'd add another project without finishing the others...really!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

These look great! I have an aunt who loves to quilt...maybe I can get her to help me make some of these as gifts.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home