<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rainydaystitches.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Angelarae Knits: Sand and Sea are Calling My Name

Angelarae Knits

...and Crochets

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I live and enjoy the fibery crafts here, in Raleigh, NC with my husband and 5 children! I love to share patterns, tips, and recipes along with my spinning from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stick around a bit!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Sand and Sea are Calling My Name


And I can smell that ocean breeze already! Today we are getting ready for our trip to the coast. DH will stay behind and the rest of us are working like mad to get ready. I am bringing a new yarn to try, 'Candy', by Artful Yarns. The color shown here is close to the one I have, #9359 Jellybean. My mom wants a pair of socks from this and has been bugging me regularly! I just happened to find a pattern for socks using this yarn, by freak accident, at Grumperina's blog. 'Candy' has some elastic stretchiness which, I think, will make it a good sock-knitting yarn!
Anyhoo, you guys have a great week and I'll make every effort to post some beach pics while I'm there...no promises, though. I will have to use my Sis' computer and never sure how that will work. The dang thing can be temperamental. I almost think it knows I need to do something important!

Best to everyone,

Ang

4 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Have a great trip!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhh, sounds like fun!!! enjoy the sea and the sand, the laughter and the knitting.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

It is winter here, so the ocean breeze, sand etc. sounds real good to me at the moment.

Thanks for your comments on my blog and I have never tried knitting socks on 2 circulars. I will try and get the book you suggested from the library. But I do like my dpns!!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Have a great, great trip!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home